Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

A place for players in Sri Lanka to communicate.
Post Reply
ranti
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2025 3:24 pm

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by ranti » Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:12 am

Lesvosace wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:48 am
ranti wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:51 am
You selected one from my club, but that lad had disappointed you when ever he got a chance in the last tour. I am kind of embarrassed because of his poor show. :ninja

What about This one? I expect the technique to increase by next couple of weeks.
We are blessed in the keeper department at the moment so he has a lot of competition. I picked 4 keepers for this tour though as they were our best bats :lol:
Hmm. That's disappointing. I did like the compensation money I got from the last tour. :lol: I am becoming greedier as I age.

Lesvosace
Posts: 5905
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am
Location: Liverpool, England

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Lesvosace » Thu Oct 08, 2026 9:27 pm

We are a bit short of all rounders so if you have someone who is borderline an all rounder and can put a it of batting on him please do
Sri Lanka National Team Manager Season 19-24. The longest serving Sri Lanka U19/U20 manager in history (probably)
U19 One Day World Cup Winner : Season 28 Image
.

Post Reply