Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

A place for players in the Netherlands to communicate.
cricketiscool
Posts: 2371
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 pm

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by cricketiscool » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:37 pm

16y0w | 17.538 rating | $ 500 wage (4% discount)

Right hand batsman | Right arm Fast

Talents Spin Specialist
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands

Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience atrocious
Captaincy average
Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler dreadful
Keeper dreadful
Allrounder dreadful

No luck yet!


Abeeshake002
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

Week 3 update list as of 04/02/2024

Post by Abeeshake002 » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 am

CricketGodMate977
  • Pim Schaken 23522
  • Herman Krompkamp 15276
  • Jan-Ruben Vreeswijk 20881
  • Max Timmer 18660
  • Guus Fangman 24631
  • Ruben Vierhouten 22950
  • Vic Hertoghs 13254
  • Rick Stroetinga 21856
**************************************************
Gan
  • Joran Loovens 10663
  • Martijn Huntelaar 13294
**************************************************
nae199
  • Glenn Lindeman 24156
  • Hans van der Vaart 16891
  • Dries Vilhena 14120
  • Cyriel van Dulmen 26430
  • Karel van Hage 24434
**************************************************
cricketiscool
  • Jos van der Sanden 14121
  • Wouter van Diermen 19634
  • 17538
**************************************************
Manager of Dreamers Nepal and affiliate Dreamers Boys
Current Dutch Manager
Former Scotland Nat Assistant & Dutch Nat Assistant season 50 & 51
Former Dutch U20 Assistant season 52, 53 & 54


CricketGodMate977
Posts: 2375
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by CricketGodMate977 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:46 am

https://www.fromthepavilion.org/player. ... Id=2593892

Western Bulldogs CC >> Richard Goesinnen >> Details
Player Info

16y0w | 26,260 rating | $857 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Fast medium
Talents Gifted (Technique), New Ball Bowler
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful
Captaincy reasonable

Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler ordinary
Keeper poor
Allrounder ordinary

Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance reasonable
Bowling ordinary Technique ordinary
Keeping poor Power ordinary
Fielding average

https://www.fromthepavilion.org/player. ... Id=2594051

Patrick de Cler >> Details
Player Info

16y0w | 15,059 rating | $615 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Left arm Finger spin
Talents Boundary Hitter, Doosra
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience atrocious
Captaincy ordinary

Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler poor
Keeper dreadful
Allrounder poor

Skills
Batting poor Endurance poor
Bowling ordinary Technique ordinary
Keeping dreadful Power atrocious
Fielding dreadful
Image Current Netherlands U20 NAT Manager (Former Assistant)
S38,S40 U19 One Day World Cup Winners (S37 T20 WC Runners Up, S52 One Day WC Runners up)

Manager of Gazza Lyon's XI and Western Bulldogs CC

Abeeshake002
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by Abeeshake002 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:14 am

CricketGodMate977 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:46 am
https://www.fromthepavilion.org/player. ... Id=2593892

Western Bulldogs CC >> Richard Goesinnen >> Details
Player Info

16y0w | 26,260 rating | $857 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Fast medium
Talents Gifted (Technique), New Ball Bowler
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful
Captaincy reasonable

Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler ordinary
Keeper poor
Allrounder ordinary

Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance reasonable
Bowling ordinary Technique ordinary
Keeping poor Power ordinary
Fielding average
That's a good recruit with a new ball bowler talent and gifted tech!
Manager of Dreamers Nepal and affiliate Dreamers Boys
Current Dutch Manager
Former Scotland Nat Assistant & Dutch Nat Assistant season 50 & 51
Former Dutch U20 Assistant season 52, 53 & 54

nae199
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by nae199 » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:10 pm

Devon Warriors CC >> Viktor Elia >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 18,546 rating | $626 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium

Talents Gifted (Bowling)
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience atrocious
Captaincy reasonable
Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler poor
Keeper dreadful
Allrounder poor
Notes

Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance poor
Bowling poor Technique poor
Keeping dreadful Power average
Fielding dreadful

cricketiscool
Posts: 2371
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 pm

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by cricketiscool » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:33 pm

Groundfielders >> Gerhard van Rijk >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 13.573 rating | $ 500 wage (0% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Finger spin

Talents Old Ball Bowler, Boundary Hitter
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience atrocious
Captaincy poor
Skills Summary
Batsman dreadful
Bowler dreadful
Keeper atrocious
Allrounder dreadful
Notes

Abeeshake002
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am

Week 5 update list as of 11/02/2024

Post by Abeeshake002 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:39 am

CricketGodMate977
  • Pim Schaken 23522
  • Herman Krompkamp 15276
  • Jan-Ruben Vreeswijk 20881
  • Max Timmer 18660
  • Guus Fangman 24631
  • Ruben Vierhouten 22950
  • Vic Hertoghs 13254
  • Rick Stroetinga 21856
  • Richard Goesinnen 26260
  • Patrick de Cler 15059
**************************************************
Gan
  • Joran Loovens 10663
  • Martijn Huntelaar 13294
  • Wesley Maaskant 14616
**************************************************
nae199
  • Glenn Lindeman 24156
  • Hans van der Vaart 16891
  • Dries Vilhena 14120
  • Cyriel van Dulmen 26430
  • Karel van Hage 24434
  • Viktor Elia 18546
**************************************************
cricketiscool
  • Jos van der Sanden 14121
  • Wouter van Diermen 19634
  • 17538
  • Gerhard van Rijk 13573
**************************************************
Manager of Dreamers Nepal and affiliate Dreamers Boys
Current Dutch Manager
Former Scotland Nat Assistant & Dutch Nat Assistant season 50 & 51
Former Dutch U20 Assistant season 52, 53 & 54


CricketGodMate977
Posts: 2375
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by CricketGodMate977 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:47 am

https://www.fromthepavilion.org/player. ... Id=2595730

Douwe van Diermen >> Details
Player Info

16y0w | 18,295 rating | $675 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Left arm Finger spin
Talents Seam Specialist, Skilled (Batting)
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands

Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler atrocious
Keeper poor
Allrounder dreadful

Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance poor
Bowling atrocious Technique ordinary
Keeping ordinary Power dreadful
Fielding poor

https://www.fromthepavilion.org/player. ... Id=2595927

Robert-Jan van der Wiel >> Details
Player Info

16y0w | 13,901 rating | $506 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Right arm Finger spin
Talents Seam Specialist
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful
Captaincy reasonable

Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler poor
Keeper atrocious
Allrounder poor

Skills
Batting dreadful Endurance dreadful
Bowling poor Technique ordinary
Keeping atrocious Power ordinary
Fielding atrocious
Image Current Netherlands U20 NAT Manager (Former Assistant)
S38,S40 U19 One Day World Cup Winners (S37 T20 WC Runners Up, S52 One Day WC Runners up)

Manager of Gazza Lyon's XI and Western Bulldogs CC

nae199
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by nae199 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:04 pm

Boom! :)

Devon Warriors CC >> 35. Tim Vierhouten >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 28,798 rating | $1,067 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium

Talents Gifted (Technique)
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy reasonable
Skills Summary
Batsman average
Bowler poor
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder poor
Notes

28,798
Skills
Batting reasonable Endurance reasonable
Bowling poor Technique average
Keeping ordinary Power ordinary
Fielding average

cricketiscool
Posts: 2371
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 pm

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by cricketiscool » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:34 pm

Groundfielders >> Boris Ramselaar >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 9.899 rating | $ 500 wage (0% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Medium

Talents Gifted (Power)
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience atrocious
Captaincy poor
Skills Summary
Batsman dreadful
Bowler dreadful
Keeper atrocious
Allrounder dreadful
Notes

Skills
Batting atrocious Endurance dreadful
Bowling dreadful Technique dreadful
Keeping atrocious Power poor
Fielding dreadful

Enormous stinker

Nice one nae199!

CricketGodMate977
Posts: 2375
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by CricketGodMate977 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:53 pm

nae199 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:04 pm
Boom! :)

Devon Warriors CC >> 35. Tim Vierhouten >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 28,798 rating | $1,067 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium

Talents Gifted (Technique)
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy reasonable
Skills Summary
Batsman average
Bowler poor
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder poor
Notes

28,798
Skills
Batting reasonable Endurance reasonable
Bowling poor Technique average
Keeping ordinary Power ordinary
Fielding average
Very nice mate, Gifted Tech a huge bonus too! :clap
Image Current Netherlands U20 NAT Manager (Former Assistant)
S38,S40 U19 One Day World Cup Winners (S37 T20 WC Runners Up, S52 One Day WC Runners up)

Manager of Gazza Lyon's XI and Western Bulldogs CC

nae199
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Season 57 Dutch youth pull competition

Post by nae199 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:26 am

cricketiscool wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:34 pm
Groundfielders >> Boris Ramselaar >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 9.899 rating | $ 500 wage (0% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Medium

Talents Gifted (Power)
Nationality Netherlands Netherlands
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience atrocious
Captaincy poor
Skills Summary
Batsman dreadful
Bowler dreadful
Keeper atrocious
Allrounder dreadful
Notes

Skills
Batting atrocious Endurance dreadful
Bowling dreadful Technique dreadful
Keeping atrocious Power poor
Fielding dreadful

Enormous stinker

Nice one nae199!
This one on of the worst I have seen :( you must be due a cracker next week!!!

Post Reply