Page 3 of 8

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:33 pm
by Chepu
game arranged for affiliate. No challenge received for main

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:45 pm
by CaptainRisky
DangerDave wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:02 am
CaptainRisky wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:31 am
Says no challenge slots available..
Challenge sent for Sat - if the time doesn't work, reject and let me know preferred time.


Dave
Cheers I gave in and bought membership
Orders set, would rate more on a turning pitch, but lets see.

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:02 pm
by DangerDave
Chepu wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:33 pm
game arranged for affiliate. No challenge received for main
Can you please challenge then - away, 10:00 and random / random on Wed 13th


Dave

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:03 pm
by DangerDave
CaptainRisky wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:45 pm
DangerDave wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:02 am
CaptainRisky wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:31 am
Says no challenge slots available..
Challenge sent for Sat - if the time doesn't work, reject and let me know preferred time.


Dave
Cheers I gave in and bought membership
Orders set, would rate more on a turning pitch, but lets see.
OK - 7 youth team players and 4 young senior squad players (2 @ 21 and 2 @ 22) in my XI

Dave

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:35 am
by DangerDave
DangerDave wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:02 pm
Chepu wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:33 pm
game arranged for affiliate. No challenge received for main
Can you please challenge then - away, 10:00 and random / random on Wed 13th


Dave
This is the only game not yet arranged. I will post on the England board.


Dave

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:19 am
by Chepu
DangerDave wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:35 am
DangerDave wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:02 pm
Chepu wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:33 pm
game arranged for affiliate. No challenge received for main
Can you please challenge then - away, 10:00 and random / random on Wed 13th


Dave
This is the only game not yet arranged. I will post on the England board.


Dave
Challenged them 2 days ago. Finally accepted

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:59 am
by DangerDave
Chepu wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:19 am
DangerDave wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:35 am
DangerDave wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:02 pm


Can you please challenge then - away, 10:00 and random / random on Wed 13th


Dave
This is the only game not yet arranged. I will post on the England board.


Dave
Challenged them 2 days ago. Finally accepted
Perfect.

Can everyone please set their orders!!!!!


Dave

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:08 pm
by DangerDave
Good luck in your games tomorrow and please recheck your orders to make sure you have a keeper keeping and don't have a bat bowling..... :twisted:

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:08 am
by ZombieRox
F. Kilonzo (rfm) 6-1-21-1, N. Williams 37 (63b), S. Clegane 3 (2b)
End of over 25 (8 runs) - Soup A Stars(104-2) RR 4.16

decent start in Overcast/Crumbling ....

anything around 170-180 , I will have a fighting chance

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:12 am
by ZombieRox
That ends the innings of Soup A Stars. FPCC England will have a target of 232 to chase. :think

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:15 pm
by TheWizard
Did we win every game?! :shock: :shock:

Edit: Looks like Chepu let us down with a draw!

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
by Chepu
TheWizard wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:15 pm
Did we win every game?! :shock: :shock:

Edit: Looks like Chepu let us down with a draw!
I was lucky to tie it. Epic strike farming at end only for the guy to get out on 98 with 1 to win :angry:

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:30 pm
by DangerDave
Chepu wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:28 pm
TheWizard wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:15 pm
Did we win every game?! :shock: :shock:

Edit: Looks like Chepu let us down with a draw!
I was lucky to tie it. Epic strike farming at end only for the guy to get out on 98 with 1 to win :angry:
Does chepu always let us down? :ninja

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:04 pm
by drag0on
Wow my game was over in first over no competition at all with almost no rating difference
match 5929806

Re: PCC (Kenya)

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:20 am
by DangerDave
So the results of round one were:

1. Vegas Vemons (Kaidus) vs. Kiss My Chaminda Vaas(Dravy) Kenya win - Kiss My Chaminda Vaas won by 52 runs
2. Yorkshire Puddings (o1yted) vs. Chepu 206 (Chepu) match tied
3. South London's Number One CC(eagles123) vs. Scared Shotless CC(TheWizard) Kenya win - Scared Shotless CC won by 18 runs
4. Pedagogs(Pedagog) vs. Dangerous Dinosaurs (DangerDave) Kenya win - Dangerous Dinosaurs won by 2 wickets
5. Capenhurst Cricket Club(Kaidus) vs. Danger Hotspurs (DangerDave) Kenya win - Danger Hotspurs won by 8 wickets
6. Egham Town CC (Montyh) vs. Blade Breakers(drag0on) Kenya win - Blade Brakers won by 8 wickets
7. Wolfberries Too (wolfberries) vs. Sheepies(ndetering) Kenya win - sheepies won by 5 wickets
8. FPCC Australia(alibratt) vs. Wuhan Wonders(Chepu) Kenya win - Wuhan Wonders won by 55 runs
9. FPCC England (alibratt) vs. Soup A Stars (ZombieRox) Kenya win - Soup A Stars won by 31 runs

So Kenya 8.5 England 0.5

:party

Well done everybody!


Dave