Pitch Selection

New to the game? This is the forum for you. In this forum there is no such thing as a silly question :), although please make sure to browse through the game manual before posting.
Robin

Re: Pitch Selection

Post by Robin » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:53 am

Ashwin1998 wrote:
MrCricketXl wrote:
Ashwin1998 wrote:My bowling looks like this:
F
FM
M
FS/M
FS

My bowlers are better than my batsmen. Which pitch is the best for me? :think
You got any all rounders amongst there?
If not hard or flat.
4 seamers + spinner on hard and 3 seamers + 2 spinners on a flat. (weather will also play a part, windy/hot weather on hard, play 2 spinners, if humid on flat play 4 seamers etc.)

I don't see the point in favouring your bowlers, if your batting it to weak and lacks depth to chase down the runs anyways. or worse...
If you bat first and fail big time, then your bowlers will be worse off trying to defend a poor score.

I always look at my batting first compared to my opponents then look at bowlers.
Don't worry about my batsmen! Four of them are AR's. I mean they are primary bowlers but they can also bat. They have enough batting skills for my current division. I was thinking about whether to play on Uneven or Green? :think
Absolutely NOT ... you are completely dominating SOD & T20 , so pick Sticky or Crumble and bowl 1st.
with the 5 bowlers that you have you will easily win , so you will be able to rest 1 or 2 when needed.
Most managers do not realise that this game is dominated by bowlers .... mail me and I will tell you why :)