Youth Pull

General gameplay questions can be posted here.
Trippaa

Re: Youth Pull

Post by Trippaa » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:23 am

I would love to just get a youth promoted that is over 20k with a reasonable skill in something.... This season and most of last I have had absolutely nothing... Most around the 12-13k mark with the highest skill being ordinary (usually endurance or strength). ...kind of makes each weeks academy promotion worthless. Hard to build a HG squad on that Crud

boscorp

Re: Youth Pull

Post by boscorp » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:36 am

Trippaa wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:23 am
I would love to just get a youth promoted that is over 20k with a reasonable skill in something.... This season and most of last I have had absolutely nothing... Most around the 12-13k mark with the highest skill being ordinary (usually endurance or strength). ...kind of makes each weeks academy promotion worthless. Hard to build a HG squad on that Crud
A reasonable can be a bit like a needle in a haystack for all of us. Finding an Average is hard enough and a cause for celebration in my camp. A primary of ordinary can result in return on the market or a decent playing senior depending on the level of your academy. Its always been a lot harder building a HG squad and having a top academy wouldn't make it much easier as opposed to using the transfer market.
South Africa U19 Manager seasons 38-41.
Boscorp Cross season 14 - current