Transgressions and accounts activity

General gameplay questions can be posted here.
GM-crowfan65
CAPT
Posts: 22790
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:17 am
Location: Look...up in the sky
Contact:

Re: Transgressions and accounts activity

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:35 am

Game retention is still average
Managers, teams, affiliates and members are very consistent, and have been for some time
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet
Image Current Aust U20 Manager
GarageTM Foundation Member

Klauts
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Re: Transgressions and accounts activity

Post by Klauts » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:43 am

So you closed 92 accounts and 10 affiliates .
Did any of the 119 new accounts open affiliates?

TM-Cyrus
MOD
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Transgressions and accounts activity

Post by TM-Cyrus » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:49 pm

Klauts wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:43 am
So you closed 92 accounts and 10 affiliates .
Did any of the 119 new accounts open affiliates?
Fist up “we” didn’t close 92 accounts and 10 affiliate’s, that’s manager’s leaving the game and the team going bot, we only closed 10.

We are more interested in the actual accounts opened and closed and the one’s we’ve closed for playing outside the lines in which there was the 10, plus 2 managers who asked us to close there accounts, giving us +15 accounts over the course of last season.
As for affiliate team’s it’s not something easily counted over the course of a season as any manager in the game can open one, as for the 119 new accounts 5 opened affiliate teams, having said that we don’t see a lot of new managers opening affiliate’s until they’ve played for a while, set a team up and gotten used to the game.
Image Current Bermudan National Manager, Bermudan U19 Manager WC Champions S20
Manager of Schweedy Balls And The Bloodhounds
Bloodhound of the Transfer Market.

Klauts
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Re: Transgressions and accounts activity

Post by Klauts » Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:28 am

TM-Cyrus wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:49 pm
Klauts wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:43 am
So you closed 92 accounts and 10 affiliates .
Did any of the 119 new accounts open affiliates?
Fist up “we” didn’t close 92 accounts and 10 affiliate’s, that’s manager’s leaving the game and the team going bot, we only closed 10.

We are more interested in the actual accounts opened and closed and the one’s we’ve closed for playing outside the lines in which there was the 10, plus 2 managers who asked us to close there accounts, giving us +15 accounts over the course of last season.
As for affiliate team’s it’s not something easily counted over the course of a season as any manager in the game can open one, as for the 119 new accounts 5 opened affiliate teams, having said that we don’t see a lot of new managers opening affiliate’s until they’ve played for a while, set a team up and gotten used to the game.
Apologies for the wording and inflection

wolfberries
Posts: 21824
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:58 am

Re: Transgressions and accounts activity

Post by wolfberries » Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:10 pm

TM-Cyrus wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:49 pm
Fist up
Ooh Matron :oops:

boscorp
Posts: 931
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 am
Location: on the coast near the sea

Re: Transgressions and accounts activity

Post by boscorp » Thu May 12, 2022 7:46 am

Aside from the fine is there any other penalties imposed on the manager/club caught cheating?
Having their supporters reset, demoted to div5 and then transported to Australia may help as a deterrence.
South Africa U19 Manager seasons 38-41.
Boscorp Cross season 14 - current

Klauts
Posts: 268
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Re: Transgressions and accounts activity

Post by Klauts » Sat May 14, 2022 10:45 am

boscorp wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:46 am
Aside from the fine is there any other penalties imposed on the manager/club caught cheating?
Having their supporters reset, demoted to div5 and then transported to Australia may help as a deterrence.
I thought that was stopped 200 years ago?

Post Reply