Bangladesh Hall of Fame

A place for players in Bangladesh to communicate.
MVPeters
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 8:03 am

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by MVPeters » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:44 am

This is an amazing idea and a very comprehensive database - Well done
I dont think i will be able to turn the tables on you this season again Starris - looks like i am playing for second haha

starris
Posts: 1155
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by starris » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:50 pm

MVPeters wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:44 am
This is an amazing idea and a very comprehensive database - Well done
I dont think i will be able to turn the tables on you this season again Starris - looks like i am playing for second haha
In another week I'll be down the two best players this team has ever seen and they leave a pretty big hole!

Sepala will go on the market this week and Dooland is already sold.
The Slack Caps Image Season: 36-42 Division 1.1 Youth Champions
The Lynch Ninjas Image Season: 36-38, 43-46 Division 1.1 Youth Champions

MVPeters
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 8:03 am

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by MVPeters » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:52 am

starris wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:50 pm
MVPeters wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:44 am
This is an amazing idea and a very comprehensive database - Well done
I dont think i will be able to turn the tables on you this season again Starris - looks like i am playing for second haha
In another week I'll be down the two best players this team has ever seen and they leave a pretty big hole!

Sepala will go on the market this week and Dooland is already sold.
It's just too bad i had to verse you this week when you still have him on an uneven pitch :lol:

starris
Posts: 1155
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by starris » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:11 am

MVPeters wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:52 am
starris wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:50 pm
MVPeters wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:44 am
This is an amazing idea and a very comprehensive database - Well done
I dont think i will be able to turn the tables on you this season again Starris - looks like i am playing for second haha
In another week I'll be down the two best players this team has ever seen and they leave a pretty big hole!

Sepala will go on the market this week and Dooland is already sold.
It's just too bad i had to verse you this week when you still have him on an uneven pitch :lol:
Indeed in his last week even... I've had a good run of quality quicks in this team... Hodge regularly out performs Sepala but going forward will be interesting without him.

I'm sure you're up for a rematch!
The Slack Caps Image Season: 36-42 Division 1.1 Youth Champions
The Lynch Ninjas Image Season: 36-38, 43-46 Division 1.1 Youth Champions

Turbz
Posts: 6985
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:57 am

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by Turbz » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:06 am

All updated for Season 46
Congratulations to all the winners

Youth Twenty20 1.1 - Fine Legs - inaugural YT20 1.1 winner
Twenty20 1.1 - doobinator - 2nd T20 title
Youth 1.1 - The Lynch Ninjas - 7th Youth title and 4th in a row
One Day 1.1 - The Bengals - maiden OD title

Matt Krevs Memorial Cup - Maulers CC - 5th trophy for Bangladesh teams
Last edited by Turbz on Fri May 28, 2021 6:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Manager: U19s S6-9 , Seniors S17-18, 23-24, 40-42 - Assistant: U19s S4-5 , Seniors S19-22, 25-39, 43-49*
Image Leagues: OD 1.1 - Won 6 in 42 , T20 1.1 - Won 3 in 42 , Youth 1.1 - Won 3 in 14 , PC Runner-Up S19
Affiliate: IRL - OD 1.1 - Won 3 in 6 , T20 1.1 - Won 2 in 5 , Youth 1.1 - 3 , SL - Youth 1.1 - Won 1 in 3 , YT20 1.1 - 0/3

Worm
Posts: 447
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:23 am

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by Worm » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:28 am

Thanks Turbz and congrats to all the other winners :thumbsup

All the leagues were so strong this season and it's great to see 5 different teams take a trophy home.

Very happy to get our first title at Fine Legs, and for it to be an inaugural season as well makes it more special.

Good luck to everyone for S47 :thumbsup

Turbz
Posts: 6985
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:57 am

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by Turbz » Tue May 25, 2021 6:20 am

T20s have now been updated, season update to come on Friday.
Image Manager: U19s S6-9 , Seniors S17-18, 23-24, 40-42 - Assistant: U19s S4-5 , Seniors S19-22, 25-39, 43-49*
Image Leagues: OD 1.1 - Won 6 in 42 , T20 1.1 - Won 3 in 42 , Youth 1.1 - Won 3 in 14 , PC Runner-Up S19
Affiliate: IRL - OD 1.1 - Won 3 in 6 , T20 1.1 - Won 2 in 5 , Youth 1.1 - 3 , SL - Youth 1.1 - Won 1 in 3 , YT20 1.1 - 0/3

Turbz
Posts: 6985
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:57 am

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by Turbz » Fri May 28, 2021 6:48 am

All updated for Season 47
Congratulations to all the winners

Youth Twenty20 1.1 - Fine Legs - back-to-back YT20s
Twenty20 1.1 - Snickets II CC - maiden T20 title
Youth 1.1 - Fine Legs - maiden Youth title the youth double, ends The Lynch Ninjas run of 4 titles
One Day 1.1 - Snickets II CC - maiden OD title and the senior double, and the 16th member of the Bangladesh HoF (title in 3 different leagues)

Matt Krevs Memorial Cup - Rustars - 6th trophy for Bangladesh teams

We may need to review the HoF qualifications
Image Manager: U19s S6-9 , Seniors S17-18, 23-24, 40-42 - Assistant: U19s S4-5 , Seniors S19-22, 25-39, 43-49*
Image Leagues: OD 1.1 - Won 6 in 42 , T20 1.1 - Won 3 in 42 , Youth 1.1 - Won 3 in 14 , PC Runner-Up S19
Affiliate: IRL - OD 1.1 - Won 3 in 6 , T20 1.1 - Won 2 in 5 , Youth 1.1 - 3 , SL - Youth 1.1 - Won 1 in 3 , YT20 1.1 - 0/3

Turbz
Posts: 6985
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:57 am

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by Turbz » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:54 am

All updated for Season 48
Congratulations to all the winners

Youth Twenty20 1.1 - BD SPARK - maiden YT20 title, first team to win all 4 Div 1 leagues in Bangladesh
Twenty20 1.1 - Snickets II CC - goes back-to-back
Youth 1.1 - Armstrong 13's - maiden Youth and Div 1 title while also winning T20.2 & OD.2 leagues and 2nd in Youth.1
One Day 1.1 - Snickets II CC - back-to-back senior double

Armstrong 13's will be the first team in Bangladesh to compete in all 4 Div 1 leagues in the same season, next season.
Becomes the 4th team in Bangladesh to make it to Div 1 in all 4 leagues - others being MM's Hockey Girls (Season 46), BD SPARK (Season 48), Go Nigel Go (Season 49)
Image Manager: U19s S6-9 , Seniors S17-18, 23-24, 40-42 - Assistant: U19s S4-5 , Seniors S19-22, 25-39, 43-49*
Image Leagues: OD 1.1 - Won 6 in 42 , T20 1.1 - Won 3 in 42 , Youth 1.1 - Won 3 in 14 , PC Runner-Up S19
Affiliate: IRL - OD 1.1 - Won 3 in 6 , T20 1.1 - Won 2 in 5 , Youth 1.1 - 3 , SL - Youth 1.1 - Won 1 in 3 , YT20 1.1 - 0/3

Jfam4
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:43 am

Re: Bangladesh Hall of Fame

Post by Jfam4 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:39 am

Stoked with this :clap
Current South Africa Senior Manager
Former Bermuda Senior Assistant
Former Bermuda U20 Assistant
Former South Africa U20 Assistant
Former Sri Lanka Senior Assistant

Post Reply