Season 53 Best and Fairest

A place for players in South Africa to communicate.
boscorp

Re: Season 53 Best and Fairest

Post by boscorp » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:29 pm

sirisO wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:32 pm
May I ask for your opinion about how I'm doing?
You look to be doing well with your squads and having a successful season. Leading the leagues with the seniors is great start and your youth look to be developing well. all the best with the remainder of the season. I think your youth side may be too good for mine when we play next.
South Africa U19 Manager seasons 38-41.
Boscorp Cross season 14 - current

sirisO

Post by sirisO » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:36 pm

Yeah it was a close game the previous time, but I've struggled with finding good batsmen (you know, for a newbie team) and their fielding is terrible.

In the youth section, my team could've potentially beaten you (on a luckier day), but Hermdogs' team could have beaten me too. I almost beat Whackers though. My senior team is super strong (relatively), considering.

Anyway, thanks. I've looked at some other games and it seems that especially the group we're in is quite strong for div4.

And have a good day, still trying to figure out tactics.

sirisO

Post by sirisO » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:38 pm

Oh sorry, when I said Hermdogs, I meant Plaatkoek. Huskers has a very strong youth team, considering, stronger than Whackers'. Whackers' senior team is technically much better than it looks, but is an example of how much fatigue can affect a team.

@boscorp, I reckon you have a fair chance at beating Whackers.

quirkilyalive

Post by quirkilyalive » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:43 pm

intriguingly close at the bottom heading to the last 4 games. I can still demote mathematically but one win and that'll be sorted. Have to end second here for me to be happy from here on, can't see heppa not ending first. Been a very lucky season for me thus far.
United XI|Blobs of Metal|West Indies NAT Manager
Becoming more irritating, post by post

heppa

Post by heppa » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:29 pm

Incredible league. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

T20 1.1 is interesting also. We've clawed our way back into contention, but need boscorp to lose twice while I go undefeated. Big test next week with 9 guys on tour though.
Manager of the Illawarra Dragons CC

Reffraff

Post by Reffraff » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:19 am

Bit disappointed not to have defended 240-odd but my spin-heavy attack was always going to struggle on a green deck. It is going to be an interesting few weeks - at least at the bottom end. Up the top it's heppa and then daylight.
2nd reserve orange-boy at Tempest
Bus-driver in training for Goondiwindi

boscorp

Post by boscorp » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:01 pm

Its good to feel like i still have a chance to avoid relegation. After struggling through the first half of the season my lads although still underperforming are starting to get favorable results. I doubt it can get much closer than this.
South Africa U19 Manager seasons 38-41.
Boscorp Cross season 14 - current