Messages from the From the Pavilion team
FTP-ashario
Third Umpire

Version 92

Post by FTP-ashario » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 am

Deployed: Monday 22nd December

Included in this version

Division 5 comes to Pakistan and Bangladesh
Earlier today a helpful manager notified me that there were no spare places available for people signing up in Bangladesh :oops:. I then noticed the same situation in Pakistan, so Division 5 leagues have been created in each country.

Supporter Numbers
All teams will notice an increase in the number of supporters joining each week, which should be particularly noticeable for new teams. The 'supporter soft caps' have been increased for all divisions.

Pavilion Cup Attendance
Pavilion cup attendance for early round matches has been capped at a minimum of 5,000. Early pav cup home games for new teams should produce a larger windfall after this update.

Effects of supporter mood on attendance
The extend to which crowd numbers are affected by supporter mood has been reduced slightly.

Inactive teams and open transfers
If a team goes inactive when they have players on the transfer market, the transfers will be cancelled. Also, any bids these teams may have had on other players will be deleted.
This situation only really happens when teams are closed due to cheating.

Nat Tour experience
Experience allocated on nat tours has been broken up into two separate updates.
Experience gained from playing nat tour games will be allocated as normal and applied during the training updates.
Experience gained for being in the touring party (ie all players in the touring party receive this) will be allocated on Sundays in the week following the end of the tour.
This change has been made for geeky technical/coding reasons, so I wont bore you with the details :)

This is very likely to be the final game update for the year. On behalf of the admin team I'd like to wish everyone a happy and safe holidays :party.