Welcome to Season 42 - The Future of FTP

Messages from the From the Pavilion team
GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Welcome to Season 42 - The Future of FTP

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:27 am

FTP has been running for almost 12 years. There has been many ups and downs over the journey of this game but the last 3 months has tested not only Ash’s family directly, but each and every one of us either via the game or in our personal life.

Ash started the game to help him develop his skills for ‘real’ work however, he never envisaged the game would still be going after all this time let alone to the extent it is. It was never about the money, it was a labour of love.

In the weeks leading up to Ash’s passing I made an offer to Ash with the knowledge he was unwell in an attempt to ease his stress and workload. In the weeks after his passing his widow, Kelli, accepted that offer. She asked that I honour Ash in the ways I laid out in the initial offer, I will keep that promise but more on that in the ensuing days.

For those of you who don’t know, my username is GM-crowfan65 however in real life my name is Michael.

I live in Adelaide, Australia with my daughter and wife.
I have been a passionate supporter of the game and an important part of the admin team for many years.

I am now the new Game Manager of FTP. However, I will not be the only operator and/or manager of the game. I will not be the sole decision maker.

In the coming days more information will be released relating to the makeup of the management team going forward. This will be released with relevant information accordingly regarding the personal, their roles and how this will look for the future of FTP.
My team and I are committed to push the game onwards and upwards, it’s a great game but in need of some work given the circumstances that have occurred.

Finally I appreciate your time, patience and continued support of the game over the past 3 months.
As a way of an apology for the glitches in recent times and the incredible patience shown by everyone we will be giving all managers 30 days membership or a 30 day extension accordingly. This will be done in the next 24 hours.

Thank you, GM-crowfan65
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member