UAE offsite

DazBurg

Re: UAE offsite

Post by DazBurg » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:57 pm

yeah it is kind of dead
big fault of mine
i started sending a lot more in game mails to the guys (plus some seem to visit and some not so made it easier was all)

i do plan to get it all going once again

(last post wasn't long ago but i posted it in the Senior Nat section only visible to Nat management team)

but buy all means everyone come on down i still check the offsite every 2nd day i just haven't started many topics lately
ImageUAE Senior Nat Manager
21-24 & 29-34
UAE Offsite

Qadir

Post by Qadir » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:42 am

Ok, glad to see plans to keep it going then.
There is no substitute for experience. Though luck can help - just ask Bongo.

fgrenyu843

Post by fgrenyu843 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:00 am

Any plans on getting an association going here?

From my experience, it gets a lot more activity and therefore is more beneficial to the UAE cause than an offsite. The downside is that it does need someone to finance it...
It is frowned upon to make valid points about someone in a position on power that show them off in a negative light.

Season 28 T20 world Cup winner.

Leader of the New Zealand renaissance.

fgrenyu843

Post by fgrenyu843 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:03 am

I feel as though the association works better than the offsite in a more active community purely for the fact that it's here. You don't need to check anywhere else.

In NZ we have the association purely for Nat discussion where a core of about 10 of us take part in the discussions for both u19's and Nats and that is the sort of thing that I'd want to introduce into the UAE to give those guys who have been around a while the chance to sort of come and go as they please without it being an official role. It works well in NZ so I'd think that it would work in a tight community like the UAE provided other managers get on board.
It is frowned upon to make valid points about someone in a position on power that show them off in a negative light.

Season 28 T20 world Cup winner.

Leader of the New Zealand renaissance.