Kenya Premier League Season 1

atimukt97
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by atimukt97 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 am

suman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:47 am
I just found 4 franchise names. The 5th one is not participating, isn't it? If it's so. Then 4 franchise have to take 5 teams as per registration so far.
There are 4 types of group naming Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze. So if we consider 4 teams from each section still 1 slot remains. That means we can choose 2 platinum group team or 2 gold group team whatever as per the strategy...or there is any limitation of these groups. Asking because your rules doesn't mention the word "Minimum or Maximum".
Every franchisee will have one team from Platinum, Gold and Silver and 2 teams from Bronze.
In total we have to buy 4 teams and 5th team is ours team itself.
5th franchisee has been discarded because there were only 4 teams in every category and 8 teams in Bronze category.
India U20 NAT Assistant Image

Club- DelhiChamps

suman
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:35 am

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by suman » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:49 pm

atimukt97 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:55 am
suman wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:47 am
I just found 4 franchise names. The 5th one is not participating, isn't it? If it's so. Then 4 franchise have to take 5 teams as per registration so far.
There are 4 types of group naming Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze. So if we consider 4 teams from each section still 1 slot remains. That means we can choose 2 platinum group team or 2 gold group team whatever as per the strategy...or there is any limitation of these groups. Asking because your rules doesn't mention the word "Minimum or Maximum".
Every franchisee will have one team from Platinum, Gold and Silver and 2 teams from Bronze.
In total we have to buy 4 teams and 5th team is ours team itself.
5th franchisee has been discarded because there were only 4 teams in every category and 8 teams in Bronze category.
Fair enough...let's roll :clap

Farhan11112
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by Farhan11112 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:00 pm

I am comfortable in every thing in
.) Fb
.)whats app
.)discord

So every one is ready in whats app then message me ur whats app number through message
Ex id:Sajid
Ex u19 kenya Assistant
Love to support kenya

luinor
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:09 am

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by luinor » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:01 pm

Where the auction will happen ?

Farhan11112
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by Farhan11112 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:03 pm

luinor wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:01 pm
Where the auction will happen ?
In whats app because most of them want to held it in whats app sir
Ex id:Sajid
Ex u19 kenya Assistant
Love to support kenya

luinor
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:09 am

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by luinor » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:14 pm

You mean whatsapp massanger ? And if yes then we want phone noumbers of other captain.

Farhan11112
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by Farhan11112 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:31 pm

luinor wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:14 pm
You mean whatsapp massanger ? And if yes then we want phone noumbers of other captain.
Yes sir they will send me in message(ftp game) and u also sir
Ex id:Sajid
Ex u19 kenya Assistant
Love to support kenya

Btuli
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by Btuli » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:32 pm

captains, just a disclaimer. Cover Point has fallen a bit from last year. Have not been able to pick up too many players so far this year. I hope to change that but wanted to let the captains know before they rate me too high :)

Ofcourse our team will fight it out to the best of our ability :)

atimukt97
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by atimukt97 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:38 pm

Btuli wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:32 pm
captains, just a disclaimer. Cover Point has fallen a bit from last year. Have not been able to pick up too many players so far this year. I hope to change that but wanted to let the captains know before they rate me too high :)

Ofcourse our team will fight it out to the best of our ability :)
Thanks for the heads up :)
India U20 NAT Assistant Image

Club- DelhiChamps

Farhan11112
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by Farhan11112 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:25 pm

Auction completed..
List will be updated tommorow
Ex id:Sajid
Ex u19 kenya Assistant
Love to support kenya

Farhan11112
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Re: Kenya Premier League Season 1

Post by Farhan11112 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:34 am

Team list have been updated...
Ex id:Sajid
Ex u19 kenya Assistant
Love to support kenya

luinor
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:09 am

Re: Kenya Premier League Season 1

Post by luinor » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:13 am

Hi
Last edited by luinor on Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Farhan11112
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Re: Kenya Premier League Season 1

Post by Farhan11112 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:35 am

luinor wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:13 am
Hey ! That's not fair, i have got the worst teams.
Sir we have done the auction and you were not present so we were having no other option sir..
Sir we have set Thursday 18 FTP time sir with agreed with all captain..
Ex id:Sajid
Ex u19 kenya Assistant
Love to support kenya

suman
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:35 am

Re: Auction For Kenya premier league

Post by suman » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:05 am

Btuli wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:32 pm
captains, just a disclaimer. Cover Point has fallen a bit from last year. Have not been able to pick up too many players so far this year. I hope to change that but wanted to let the captains know before they rate me too high :)

Ofcourse our team will fight it out to the best of our ability :)
Thanks for all the updates before but still both Garissa Royals and Nairobi Heist went for Cover Point very high, before Garissa settled on 31k. And we are very much delighted to get your team with us sir. We are sure we will succeed in what we are expected from The crowd.

:dance Go GR go :dance...

Dravy
Posts: 3793
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:28 am
Location: Tied to a tree

Re: Kenya Premier League Season 1

Post by Dravy » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:26 pm

luinor wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:13 am
Hey ! That's not fair, i have got the worst teams.
I’m...offended? :lol:
Image Kiss My Chaminda Vaas Image Swings Both Ways
Image Kenya U19 manager
'Don't take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive'

Post Reply