Quick Questions V4

New to the game? This is the forum for you. In this forum there is no such thing as a silly question :), although please make sure to browse through the game manual before posting.
Maximus

Re: Quick Questions V4

Post by Maximus » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:03 am

Got it ...thanks to both of u :)))
Image Riddlers
Image Howard Ducks

Cynic

Post by Cynic » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:45 pm

You can't do that. Players stay in senior/youth squads depending on their ages. You can always use youth players in senior matches if you want.
Yellow Comet The Hybrid Dolphins
My post count remains my greatest achievement in this world.

Bucksy

Post by Bucksy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:39 pm

I just have a few queries regarding fatigue. Can anyone point me in the direction of some information? I’m finding a lot of my players are quite fatigued, even at this stage of the season and this includes those with a decent endurance level. My score in the match ratings seem to drop of quite a bit after the first game of the season, is this due to fatigue? My bowlers seem to be tired in matches quickly when before the match their fatigue level doesn’t appear to be too bad. They’re not bowling super long spells either. At what fatigue level should I be resting my players? I understand that fatigue is ignored in friendlies. Does this add to the players fatigue levels for upcoming matches though?

GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:02 pm

Fatigue gives a general indication as to how tired a player is during the course of a season.
Playing matches will increase a player's fatigue. The type of match being played and the amount of effort expended by the player during the match affects the amount of fatigue a player experiences. For example, a player will experience more fatigue from playing a One Day match than a Twenty20, and a player who scores a century will experience more fatigue than one who is dismissed first ball.
Every day the fatigue of each player reduces. The amount of fatigue reduced depends on the age and endurance of a player. The younger a player is and the higher his endurance, the more fatigue reduces by.
Fatigue has a major effect on the performance of players in a match. Players with high fatigue will tire much earlier and their performance will drop markedly.
The fatigue of all players is reset to rested at the end of each season.
Note: A 'double fatigue update' occurs on Saturdays, with no fatigue update occurring on Sundays.
That is the basics from the rules
Friendlies do not add to fatigue and in general a player will take 3-4 days to recover from a match
The case with your players is simple they are playing 3 times a week, 3 x 3-4 = 9-12 and there is only 7 days in a week
Without going through all your matches I assume this has occurred for 3 weeks and that explains why your players are heavily fatigued.
Best thing to do know is play the most rested players and put the ones who are fatigued on rest trng as they will recover 1 full level that way.
It will help that you are now out of the MKMC as well

Also note: players with worse than moderate fatigue receive less than the full trng also
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

Bucksy

Post by Bucksy » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:02 pm

GM-crowfan65 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:02 pm
Fatigue gives a general indication as to how tired a player is during the course of a season.
Playing matches will increase a player's fatigue. The type of match being played and the amount of effort expended by the player during the match affects the amount of fatigue a player experiences. For example, a player will experience more fatigue from playing a One Day match than a Twenty20, and a player who scores a century will experience more fatigue than one who is dismissed first ball.
Every day the fatigue of each player reduces. The amount of fatigue reduced depends on the age and endurance of a player. The younger a player is and the higher his endurance, the more fatigue reduces by.
Fatigue has a major effect on the performance of players in a match. Players with high fatigue will tire much earlier and their performance will drop markedly.
The fatigue of all players is reset to rested at the end of each season.
Note: A 'double fatigue update' occurs on Saturdays, with no fatigue update occurring on Sundays.
That is the basics from the rules
Friendlies do not add to fatigue and in general a player will take 3-4 days to recover from a match
The case with your players is simple they are playing 3 times a week, 3 x 3-4 = 9-12 and there is only 7 days in a week
Without going through all your matches I assume this has occurred for 3 weeks and that explains why your players are heavily fatigued.
Best thing to do know is play the most rested players and put the ones who are fatigued on rest trng as they will recover 1 full level that way.
It will help that you are now out of the MKMC as well

Also note: players with worse than moderate fatigue receive less than the full trng also
Thanks so much for your help! That clears things up for
me!

montyh

Post by montyh » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:49 pm

Not that I'm aware of. I guess there are plenty of ways you can approach the game. Different strategies - entirely up to you!

thebof

Post by thebof » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:23 pm

You can't see orders set by anyone other than yourself.

davonic75

Post by davonic75 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:49 am

Hi all,

Quick question,
Does a player still gain experience if he doesn't bat or bowl but IS in the starting lineup?
Thanks in advance
Davo
Image USA U20 Manager S56 - current
Image USA U20 Assistant Manager S50 - S55
Image Bangladesh U20 Assistant Manager S44 - S49