[Senior] Announcements

A place for players in Bangladesh to communicate.
ghost

Re: [Senior] Announcements

Post by ghost » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Hi there.. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying Vignesh Durani?

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.h ... Id=1763718
Image Kenyan Senior OD WC Winner Season 23 & 27 and Senior T20 WC Winner Season 30 (Assistant)

Tarzan

Post by Tarzan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:42 am

Is there anyone who is handling Bangladesh U19?
The manager was last online one month ago. My player is in U19 Bangladesh but no matches arranged.
Is there anyone? Hello.... :whip :whip :whip
Somnath United
Sehwag looks like "non-Markovian"... he doesn't remember the past events, even what happened the previous ball. Sometimes good because he doesn't remember that he nearly edged and so.

monkeyman

Post by monkeyman » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:22 pm

Tarzan wrote:Is there anyone who is handling Bangladesh U19?
The manager was last online one month ago. My player is in U19 Bangladesh but no matches arranged.
Is there anyone? Hello.... :whip :whip :whip
Hey Tarzan ,
Your right linton20 has not been online for 6 weeks , but a few u-19 friendlies have still been arranged and run .
These are just friendlies tho , no actual international games that have meaning have occured during the 3 months
period of season 41 , the FTP season on mourning . Credit to the u-19 Bangladesh assistants who have arranged the
odd friendly however during the season .
Hopefully when fresh elections are held and full-on international competitions once again start , bangladesh u-19 will again
be managed by some reliable and accessable leadership. I have been the manager in the past during seasons 34/35 and start of 36
when we got lucky and won the World Cup , so if nobody else with more experience or invested in bangladesh u-19 stands up , i will
be .
Bangladesh U-19 Manager Season 34/35 , World Cup winners Season 35 .
Disclaimer : Monkeyman has been drinking

Chad

Post by Chad » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:34 pm

I have arranged friendlies and cleaned out the old squad. Unfortunately the rest of Bangladesh U-19 management is largely inactive. It is tough as the last elections were 4ish? seasons ago when a term is usually 2. It's expected this might happen with a long term and no matches. I had some good players in the previous team and some good prospects coming through so I wouldn't mind seeing what I could do with this squad. As an assistant for many seasons and titles and YOD 1.1 I think that I could do the job. That being said if monkeyman wants the job he has many of the best trained Bangldeshi players past and present so that would also be good outcome for Bangladesh U19.

caradon

Post by caradon » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:23 pm

Been a funny few seasons with missed elections and no tours. Good to see a new squad, Chad, and hopefully election and tours will happen this season.

Just winding down my Bangladesh youth farm as taking a bunch through to full seniors, but my youth pulls have been woeful for a few seasons now. In the coming season I expect ratings of c.75k for a bunch of youths all recruited from a deluxe academy. :(

My affiliate has a 2-8 losing record in Scotland Yth 1.1 to Chad, and he's just romped to the title again.

Good news for U19s if both of you keen to be involved. :wink:

Chad

Post by Chad » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:02 pm

Cheers Caradon. We've had some good matches over the seasons sorry to hear you're going away from youths this season. Don't worry tho I've had 1 good pull in about 3 seasons so you're not alone there :(