South Africa Youth Discussion

A place for players in South Africa to communicate.
franquay

Re: Under 19 Matters

Post by franquay » Sat May 12, 2018 6:09 pm

Okay, starting price £0.
Brother Beyond, The Blessed Franquay
GarageTM Member

franquay

Post by franquay » Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Hellbound81 wrote:That rating seems oddly high for his current levels which indicate he must be close to a couple of pops.

Put him on the market, i will throw some money his way.
Just a bowling pop to Average today.
Brother Beyond, The Blessed Franquay
GarageTM Member

boscorp

Post by boscorp » Mon May 14, 2018 10:30 pm

madder wrote:I am sorry about today's defeat it was totally my fault as the team I picked was only picked to throw the opposition off. I was called away for the weekend on urgent family business and never got back in time to change it. But I have picked the team for tomorrow and I am hoping for a win. Anyway the only way is up. ( i never realised that the job was so complicated and time consuming when I applied for it to the detriment of my two clubs )

Yours i Ftb SA youth manager Madder .

you have everyone fooled, however it is good to finally hear from you. That really was a bad error as we really are capable of winning some games. everyone understands a lot of input is needed and a few have been offering to assist you. Don't forget you have jaybone.
Good luck with the remaining matches and try and give us some feedback on your thoughts.
you deserve a roasting for your overall performance as you shut down soon as you took control and choked.

I never knew that your opponent could see the line up before the match starts. not with enough time to change a side anyways. Regardless, even if it is possible it is always a mistake to enter a CENSORED line up in any game. Opening game of the tour would have been good to see what we are capable of with our best side for a change.
please stay in touch madder.
Last edited by boscorp on Tue May 15, 2018 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
South Africa U19 Manager seasons 38-41.
Boscorp Cross season 14 - current

GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Wed May 16, 2018 12:23 am

ok guys lets reel it back in, passion for your nation is a great thing but don't let it spill over in anger
I understand how you are feeling but this isn't the right way to go about it
If you are unhappy with the incumbent then you have to wait till elections are held in a few weeks and you can voice our disapproval by voting for someone else.

If the discussion in its current tate continues I will give out some holidas and shut the topic down
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

boscorp

Post by boscorp » Wed May 16, 2018 4:00 am

Congrats to the lads on their courageous victory last night. Pressured and out rated we broadened our shoulders, fielded well before some solid batting produced a dramatic last over win.
South Africa U19 Manager seasons 38-41.
Boscorp Cross season 14 - current