South Africa Youth Discussion

A place for players in South Africa to communicate.
DEVI

LEGUE MATCH:- SOUTH AFRICA U20 VS KENYA U20

Post by DEVI » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:37 pm

In The Fourth Day Of The League Match Between South Africa U20 Vs Kenya U20, South Africa U20 Claims A Comfortable 73 Runs Victory. South Africa U20 Won The Toss And Elected To Bat First. Our Openers Gives An Solid Start This Time, R.Deutschmann And J.Lourens Have Joined Their Hands In The Opening And Gives Us The Solid Partnership 60 ( 84 ) Balls, Whereas Individual Score Is R.Deutschmann 32 ( 61 ) And J.Lourens 20 ( 41 ) Balls. J.Winnfield have also scored some valuable runs 16 runs of 27 balls. While S.Gillespie Have scored 61 runs of 75 balls at the strike rate of 81.33. He have played more consistently and more cautiously without losing his wicket and without playing many dot balls. S.Gillespie And K.Wyness have joined hands in scoring a valuable runs in partnership of 42 runs of 52 balls. And then our team finisher D.Nagel have played an Crucial Knock 39 runs of 46 balls at the strike rate of 84.78. And he joins the hands with S.Gillespie to make up the partnership of 63 ( 73 ) Balls. Finally We Have Put An Competitive Total On The Board 234/7 In 50 Overs At The Run Rate Of 4.68.

Kenya U20 Openers Have Entered Into The Ground With Target Of 235 To Chase In 50 Overs. However Their Openers Have Been Out At The Regular Intervals. There Have Two small partnerships have been buided up between J.Ali and E.Wanjala 37 ( 44 ) Balls. However that too dont lasts long. as that partnerships have been breaked up earlier only small partnerships have been abled to build up by team kenya U20. And Wickets Have Been Fallen At The Regular Intervals. Coujoe 'Ole Saitoti Have their only batsman who have scored 51 runs of 88 balls at the strike rate of 57.95. Finally, Team Kenya U20 Have Failed To Achieve Their Target . They Have Finally Scored Only 161 Runs For 10 Wickets At The Run Rate Of 3.77.

On The Bowling Side Of Kenya U20, I. Wa Gitonga Have Taken 5 Wickets At The Eco Rate Of 3.30, And C.Ongeri and J.Rubia Have Taken 1 Wicket Each. On The South Africa U20 Side, E.Spencer And A.Twentyman Have Taken 3 Wickets Each And S.Norton Have Taken 2 Wickets, And C.Huismans and T.Hatton Have Taken 1 Wicket Each. A Positive Note On Our Side Is That This Time All Of Our Bowlers Have Taken Wickets......

Finally South Africa U20 Have Shown The Good Overall Performance On Both Batting And Bowling Units, Ibrahim wa Gitonga Has Been Awarded As Man Of The Match For His Wonderful Bowling Performance.........................

Match Link:- https://www.fromthepavilion.org/scoreca ... Id=6694064

DEVI

Re: South Africa Youth Discussion

Post by DEVI » Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:38 pm

One Victory After Three Losses In The Row.................... 8) 8)

boscorp

Post by boscorp » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:08 pm

We got off to a good start in the T20 with a first up win and despite a couple of losses following that we stand a good chance of a win against Scotland. I'm surprised that Norton with his reliable form hasn't made an appearance yet despite being a wristie.
All the best for the remainder of the tour Devi.
South Africa U19 Manager seasons 38-41.
Boscorp Cross season 14 - current

DEVI

Post by DEVI » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:08 pm

However due to lack of communication with the Senior Manager Of SA U20 I am not able to know about South Africa U20 team selection for tours and etc and there is no use of my presence i have relieved from my position.
Anyways good luck to all who have been supporting South Africa cricket.

boscorp

Post by boscorp » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:29 pm

DEVI wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:08 pm
However due to lack of communication with the Senior Manager Of SA U20 I am not able to know about South Africa U20 team selection for tours and etc and there is no use of my presence i have relieved from my position.
That is so typical, Its really bad management from a seasoned manager but a common complaint after elections. His speech was standard, I'll communicate with supporters in the forum, welcome assistants, win tours blah blah blah. Next thing theres no assistants, no communication, supporters lose interest, we lose easy matches and it becomes a one man show for his reputation instead of SA.
I'm sorry to hear this Devi. Hopefully you can be an assistant in another country to get some better experience and then come back to replace him.

boscorp

Post by boscorp » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:56 am

DEVI wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:08 pm
Its good to see you involved with Sri Lanka U20, I'm sure you will be treated well there.