South Africa Youth Discussion

A place for players in South Africa to communicate.
hanajack

Re: U 19's World Cup Banter Thread

Post by hanajack » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:36 am

I am no expert but that appeared to be a disinterested line-up for a World Cup opener. Against a side we should have smashed, the batsmen seemed scared to win and the bowlers just rolled their arms over lacking penetration. Either a huge tactical error occurred or South Africa face a tortuous Cup. Hopefully we will show some dash in future outings.BRING BACK THE BIFF!!!

paulc

Post by paulc » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:49 am

timing, Hanajack, timing. I came here to write Dave out in response to his comment on the Irish thread but I think I'll leave an hour or two..
Crazy group you guys are involved in. What do you think of the other results, made it harder or easier for yous?
live and let live

paulc

Post by paulc » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:58 am

looks already like a candidate for the 3rd placer who will miss out doesn't it?
no room for errors (or even bad luck) now.
live and let live

hanajack

Post by hanajack » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:56 pm

who the hell are you? What sort of reply is that. Surely one is not expected to be over the moon. I realise your held in high regard and rightly so, but it does not necessarily follow that the team your managing cannot be held to account. Its my team too. Since I started have only ever pulled South Africans,have never bought from the transfer list and would not dream of having another nationality in my squad.
As for your other questions I guess the ratings suggest we could have won and only the decision makers can answer the rest.