Indian U20 Discussion..

A place for players in India to communicate.
Maximus
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am
Location: India

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by Maximus » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:30 am

last question for now bro - What kinda skills needed for a 16 old player to become national player???

and thanks bro for helping out : ))))))
Image Ball Burners
Image Marvel Kings

atimukt97
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Capable Indian U20, Season 43

Post by atimukt97 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:33 am

Maximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:26 am
haven't spent much bro....started spending this season only...i have 7 million + balance currently...is it enough to upgrade up to the max level and also maintain expenses??

also i was promoted to div 3 in od...my ticket sales is decent ...around 20k per week including youths od and t20.
7 million is a good amount..
What is your average projected weekly balance?
India U20 NAT Assistant Image

Club- DelhiChamps

Maximus
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am
Location: India

Re: Capable Indian U20, Season 43

Post by Maximus » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:36 am

atimukt97 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:33 am
Maximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:26 am
haven't spent much bro....started spending this season only...i have 7 million + balance currently...is it enough to upgrade up to the max level and also maintain expenses??

also i was promoted to div 3 in od...my ticket sales is decent ...around 20k per week including youths od and t20.
7 million is a good amount..
What is your average projected weekly balance?

leaving players purchases or sales and upgrading cost etc

my avg weekly income is 300k+ this season ...and expenses around 200-250k per week

projected bal always 100k+
Image Ball Burners
Image Marvel Kings

atimukt97
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by atimukt97 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:39 am

Maximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:30 am
last question for now bro - What kinda skills needed for a 16 old player to become national player???

and thanks bro for helping out : ))))))
Again there are no specifics..
For a final National player, I might give you some rough idea but for a 16yo, the skills required can't be specified..
Reason for that is : 1. At what time of season you are asking, what is good in first week of season might not be good at all in 14th week.
2. The combinations are vast for primaries and secondaries for a 16yo
3. Special talents also help in determining whether a player is good or not.

Stick to U20 scene and you'll get to learn about it..
Be consistent with the discussions and don't hesitate to ask at all.
India U20 NAT Assistant Image

Club- DelhiChamps

Maximus
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am
Location: India

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by Maximus » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:43 am

atimukt97 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:39 am
Maximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:30 am
last question for now bro - What kinda skills needed for a 16 old player to become national player???

and thanks bro for helping out : ))))))
Again there are no specifics..
For a final National player, I might give you some rough idea but for a 16yo, the skills required can't be specified..
Reason for that is : 1. At what time of season you are asking, what is good in first week of season might not be good at all in 14th week.
2. The combinations are vast for primaries and secondaries for a 16yo
3. Special talents also help in determining whether a player is good or not.

Stick to U20 scene and you'll get to learn about it..
Be consistent with the discussions and don't hesitate to ask at all.
i will follow both od and youth now on .

"Be consistent with the discussions and don't hesitate to ask at all." ------>>>> Roger That :thumbsup
Image Ball Burners
Image Marvel Kings

atimukt97
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Capable Indian U20, Season 43

Post by atimukt97 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:44 am

Maximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:36 am
atimukt97 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:33 am
Maximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:26 am
haven't spent much bro....started spending this season only...i have 7 million + balance currently...is it enough to upgrade up to the max level and also maintain expenses??

also i was promoted to div 3 in od...my ticket sales is decent ...around 20k per week including youths od and t20.
7 million is a good amount..
What is your average projected weekly balance?

leaving players purchases or sales and upgrading cost etc

my avg weekly income is 300k+ this season ...and expenses around 200-250k per week

projected bal always 100k+
I am sorry I just realized you said 7 million and not 700 :lol:
Go till maximum without any problem mate..
It is more than enough in my opinion..
But let me know that status of finance when you reach at excellent/superior level..
India U20 NAT Assistant Image

Club- DelhiChamps

Maximus
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am
Location: India

Re: Capable Indian U20, Season 43

Post by Maximus » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:46 am

atimukt97 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:44 am
Maximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:36 am
atimukt97 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:33 am


7 million is a good amount..
What is your average projected weekly balance?

leaving players purchases or sales and upgrading cost etc

my avg weekly income is 300k+ this season ...and expenses around 200-250k per week

projected bal always 100k+
I am sorry I just realized you said 7 million and not 700 :lol:
Go till maximum without any problem mate..
It is more than enough in my opinion..
But let me know that status of finance when you reach at excellent/superior level..
:D :D so happy to hear this ....9 more weeks :party :party
Image Ball Burners
Image Marvel Kings

Maximus
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am
Location: India

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by Maximus » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:50 am

keep helping me with training players bro....after ,when academy is deluxe level..and yeah i will report to u @superior level..thanks bro :)
Image Ball Burners
Image Marvel Kings

atimukt97
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by atimukt97 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:48 pm

Maximus wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:50 am
keep helping me with training players bro....after ,when academy is deluxe level..and yeah i will report to u @superior level..thanks bro :)
Not a problem..
All the best :thumbsup
India U20 NAT Assistant Image

Club- DelhiChamps

MOD-vaibhav
MOD
Posts: 6155
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:53 am
Location: Delhi, India

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by MOD-vaibhav » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:56 am

>> Vinayak Pai >> Details
Player Info
16 years | 21,419 rating | $601 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Right arm Wrist spin

Talents Sturdy, Opener
Nationality India India
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy average
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler poor
Keeper poor
Allrounder poor
Notes

Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance average
Bowling poor Technique ordinary
Keeping poor Power ordinary
Fielding poor
League & Cup

Another ok pull, maybe need to upgrade academy level
WC winner Season 8-9(Manager), WC runner-up Season 6-7(Assistant) season 36 U20 WC winner
9 time SOD Champion, 6 time T20 Champion and 5 time Youth Champion
Season 4- PC runner-up and Season 8 Champion

sanmath85
Posts: 3628
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:50 pm
Location: mangalore, india

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by sanmath85 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:05 pm

phoenix123 >> Mayank Chopra >> Details
Player Info
16 years | 28,890 rating | $1,329 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Left arm Fast medium

Talents Bouncer, Skilled (Keeping)
Nationality India India
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy average
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler average
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder average
Skills
Batting poor Endurance poor
Bowling reasonable Technique reasonable
Keeping ordinary Power average
Fielding average
A great pull after quite some time....
On the lookout for good 16 and 17 year olds.
PHOENIX123 THE YOUTH RENAISSANCE has begun

atimukt97
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by atimukt97 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:42 pm

sanmath85 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:05 pm
phoenix123 >> Mayank Chopra >> Details
Player Info
16 years | 28,890 rating | $1,329 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Left arm Fast medium

Talents Bouncer, Skilled (Keeping)
Nationality India India
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy average
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler average
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder average
Skills
Batting poor Endurance poor
Bowling reasonable Technique reasonable
Keeping ordinary Power average
Fielding average
A great pull after quite some time....
Next to perfect 😍
LFM, Bouncer talent, average power..
Amazing pull
India U20 NAT Assistant Image

Club- DelhiChamps

Kaushik
Posts: 1491
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by Kaushik » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:38 pm

:party

Busby Babes >> Madhukar Narasimha >> Details
Player Info
16 years | 27,734 rating | $1,259 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Left arm Medium

Talents Bouncer, Gifted (Endurance)
Nationality India India
Form average
Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful
Captaincy accomplished
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler ordinary
Keeper poor
Allrounder ordinary

Skills
Batting average Endurance reasonable
Bowling reasonable Technique ordinary
Keeping ordinary Power poor
Fielding ordinary
Main - Red Devilz Image
Affiliate - Busby Babes
Image Nat Assistant

atimukt97
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 am

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by atimukt97 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:47 pm

Kaushik wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:38 pm
:party

Busby Babes >> Madhukar Narasimha >> Details
Player Info
16 years | 27,734 rating | $1,259 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Left arm Medium

Talents Bouncer, Gifted (Endurance)
Nationality India India
Form average
Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful
Captaincy accomplished
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler ordinary
Keeper poor
Allrounder ordinary

Skills
Batting average Endurance reasonable
Bowling reasonable Technique ordinary
Keeping ordinary Power poor
Fielding ordinary
Into 3 weeks and already 3 great bowling pulls..
This season is going good so far for Indian U20 😀
India U20 NAT Assistant Image

Club- DelhiChamps

Maximus
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am
Location: India

Re: Indian U20 Discussion..

Post by Maximus » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 am

need yorker now :P 8) 8)
Image Ball Burners
Image Marvel Kings

Post Reply