Admin Changes

Messages from the From the Pavilion team
GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Admin Changes

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:33 am

Every now and then we like to freshen up the team a little as people's lives fluctuate thru busy and not so busy.

The first change is an addition, Jampap will be officially added to the team as a GA to directly help me with tasks inc day to day but more importantly for changes that we would like to make. This will allow us to get through more changes especially the little things as others are working on the bigger project, like changes to the ME etc. Please show some patience with him as he learns some of the day to day including responding to questions.

The second change is GA-Jim is stepping down to be just good ol' Jim again. Jim was crucial in those early days as we struggled thru learning how things worked and had 100s of questions to handle. Also as part of the board help to make decisions about what and how things were implemented. Never complained but just got on and did what was require. Thanks for all your help and support for the last 4 years and beyond.

Next, mod-offstagefrog is also stepping done, business has been busy for frog so he is taking some time away from admin to attend to life for a while. He was also part of the decision making with the board. He was an important member of the team for 4 years. Thanks for your help also.

Lastly, GA-Damage is also stepping down, getting the time to do things was getting more difficult so he decided to step down to give someone else the chance who had more time to dedicate to the game. Been a great support to me over many seasons.

I would like to publicly thank all admin including those who are departing for all they have done for me and the game over the last 4 plus years.
The game would struggle to exists without it.
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member